Fire Survival Cable
Product Code : 12
Fire Survival Cable :
Fire Survival Cables manufactured by us continue to operate for a defined period of time during a fire. The cables are known by different names in different markets including names like Circuit Integrity Cables and Fire Resistant Cables. Conventionally used in fire alarm systems, the Fire Survival Cables/ Resistant Cables have found different applications in today’s business environment for securing business critical systems in the event of an emergency. Keeping in mind the requirements of the modern day world, we have introduced low halogen, low toxic cables.
Fire alarm systems
Safety-critical wiring circuits
Powering emergency lighting and sprinkler pumps
Electrolytic Grade Copper Bare / Tinned, Solid / Stranded / Flexible Conductors.
0.5 / 0.75 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.5 Sq.mm up to 48 Pair
300 / 500 / 600 / 1100 V
Mica Glass Tape Primary Insulation - Heat Resistant PVC / XLPE / SILICON RUBBER Screening - Individual and / or Overall with Al-Mylar / Copper Tape or Braided with Bare / Tinned or Nickel Copper / Stainless Steel
FRPVC / FRLS PVC / ZHFR / LSF Armour - GI Round Wire / Flat Strip
FRPVC / FRLS PVC / ZHFR / LSF
Fire Survival Test
Shall be as per cable type Control/Instrumentation Signal/Thermocouple Extension/Compensating as per their respective features list
Other combinations of color, numerals and alphabet coding will be provided as per customer satisfaction/requirement
ICE 331/ BS 6387, IEC 60331 and IEC 60332
BS-5308 Part-1 & 2
BS-7655, IEC-189 (1 & 2)
BS 6387 - CAT A, B, C, W, Z
BS 7846 - CAT F1, F2, F3, VDE-0815 & 0816
EN 50200, UL 2196,ULC S139
1. Will withstand Flame temperature of 750 degree centigrade up to 3 hours without electrical breakdown at rated voltage
2. Low halogen emission: virtually free from halogen gases.
3. Flame retardant: reduced flame spread and self-extinguishing once the flame is removed.
4. Non-flame propagation: when ignited by a flame source does not allow fire to spread even if a cable bundle is placed vertically. Cable is self - extinguishing once the flame is removed.
5. Low toxic gas emission: during fire condition small quantity of toxic gases mainly, co, co2 are inevitably emitted. Fire survival cables are designed to limit these toxic gases within safety level.
6. Low emission of corrosive gases: corrosive gases react with moisture to produce active acids which corrode metals causing extensive long term damage. Often these gases spread throughout the building through the ventilation system or within the entire installation. This is particularly damaging to electronic equipments and even to the exposed steel structures or even the concrete enclosed steel structures.
7. Reduced smoke emission: in fire condition smoke emission greatly hampers visibility to an extent that escape and rescue routes are not recognizable. This jeopardizes the safety of people in public buildings, station, airports, hotels, subways station etc.
8. High inflammability: it is preferred at high temperature the mechanical strength should be retained to a minimum level and are infusible (i.e. the insulating and sheathing material does not drip) and therefore ensure high short circuit security
500 - 1000 meters wooden drum. Other lengths / Packing are upon request.
Home | About Us | Our Products | Manufacturing Setup | Certification | Resources | FAQ's | News | Contact Us | Feedback | Site Map | Blog
Copyright © 2011 Relemac Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. All rights reserved
Developed and Managed by WeblinkIndia.NET