PV Solar cables are designed for connecting photovoltaic power supply systems.They are dedicated to the photovoltaic system direct current (D.C.) side with a nominal D.C. voltage of a 1.5kV. These cables can be used indoor & outdoor for flexible and fixed installations with high mechanical strength in extreme weather conditions. cables are designed to withstand the demanding environmental conditions that arise in any fixed, mobile, roof or architecturally integrated photovoltaic installation.
Special Properties of Solar Cables
- Lifetime reliability: lasts up to 30 years even under tough external conditions.
- Outdoor durability: resists extreme temperatures (-40°C to 120°C maximum at the core) and ozone resistant.
- UV resistance: full protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Halogen-free: Low Smoke Emission & Low Toxicity/Corrosivity during a fire.
- Properties against fire: flame retardant, fire retardant.
- Flexibility and strip ability: for fast and easy installation.
- Fully recyclable: in accordance with new environmental regulations.
- Easy installation with color identification (black, red).
- Suitable to common connector types.
- Available in the market with UL, TÜV, UTE, and IMQ-certified.
For all your Solar cable solutions, contact Relemac today, and one of Relemac’s dedicated account managers will help you.