Underground Cables are installed in underground ducts for transferring electrical power and for telecommunication. It is mostly used in crowded cities for managing the limited space that is available and for safety concerns. Underground Cables are a better option than Overhead Cables in many ways. Few of the reasons for growing popularity Of Underground Cables are enlisted below:
- Underground Cables are installed underground and they don’t have to bear severe climatic conditions like thunderstorm, rain, wind, lightning and freezing cold. On the other hand, Overhead Cables are prone to damage due to the harsh weather conditions to which they are exposed.
- Underground Cables can be installed efficiently with minimal space consumption. While Overhead Cables need more space for installation. Underground Cables are used for power supply and telecommunication purposes in densely populated cities to make optimum use of available space.
- Underground Cables require less maintenance and repair than Overhead Cables as they are less prone to damage. Installing Underground Cables is therefore an economical deal because the cost of maintenance is lesser than Overhead Cables.
- Installing Underground Cables can help in restricting illegal acts like illegitimate connections, theft and damage done due to armed conflicts.
- Overhead Cables pose a decent amount of threat to low flying aircrafts and birds in the surrounding area. Therefore, installing Underground Cables can help in eliminating this threat because they are grounded deep inside and are not hazardous generally.
Relemac Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Electrical Power Cables. The range of Electrical Power Cables offered by the company comprises of House Wiring Cables, Submersible Cables, Lan/Structural Cables, Coaxial Cables, Aerial Bunched Cables, Underground Cables, Control Cables, Instrumentation Cables, Telecommunication Cables, Fiber Optical Cables, Fire Survival Cables, Rubber Cables, Thermocouple Cables, etc. For more information about the company, log on to www.relemaccables.com