Optical fibers are transparent, flexible glass fibers which allow good quality high bandwidth signal transmission than any other communication cables. Likewise, Fiber Optics can be understood as technological innovation in the field of applied sciences dealing with light transmission. Any typical Optical Fiber Cable contains more than one fiber optics. Fiber Optic Cable is usually plastic coated individually and has extra protection to suit the environment in which it is used. There are several remarkable properties that have made Fiber Optic Cables best suited for number of commercial and industrial purposes.
Properties Of Fiber Optic Cables:
- Fiber Optic Cables are usually of the width of a hair or slightly thicker than that.
- Fiber Optic Cables have high resistance to electromagnetic interference.
- Fiber Optic Cables allow less loss of signals while transmission.
- Fiber Optic Cables can contain thousands of fibers in one single cable.
- Fiber Optic Cables are very strong usually, but their strengths may vary with the amount of stress of signal imposed on them.
Uses Of Fiber Optic Cables:
- Optical Fiber Communication Systems- Flexibility of Fiber Cables enables them to be used as a medium for computer networking and telecommunication.
- Specially used as remote sensors- Small size of Fiber Optic Cables makes them perfect for remote locations where temperature, pressure and strain are to be measured.
- Illumination applications- Fiber Optic Cables are widely used as light guides for medical purposes.
Relemac Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a well-known Manufacturer of Electrical Power Cables and Industrial Cables. Established in 1993, the company has a wide variety of Fiber optic cables. Their offerings range from House Wiring Cables, Coaxial Cables, LAN/Structural Cables, Aerial Bunched Cables, to Rubber Cables and to several other Power Cables. For more information about the company as well as to place orders for different types of cables, buyers can visit www.relemaccables.com.